List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Micheal Mc Evoy Date:March 24 1999 1:07pm
Subject:Re: Interactive Unix
View as plain text
On Wed, 24 Mar 1999, Programma Computer Snc wrote:

>Date: Wed, 24 Mar 1999 10:13:11 -0000
>From: Programma Computer Snc <programma@stripped>
>To: mysql@stripped
>Subject: Interactive Unix
>
>I'm using MySql distribution 3.22.16a-gamma for SCO OpenServer 5.0.4.
>It works ok with OpenServer 5.0.5.
>I've tried to start mysqld on a PC running Sun Interactive Unix 4.1, but I
>receive the above message :
>
>mysqld: syntax error at line 1 : `(' unexpected
>
>Is there some distribution of MySql that work with this O.S. ?
>
>Thankyou
>p.i. Davide Guolo
>Programma Computer snc

Did you recompile it on the new machine?

How are you starting the daemon?

Micheal>

---
Micheal Mc Evoy                                    mjmc@stripped
                                             http://www.whitepine.com

WhitePine Consulting supports the Free Software Foundation and it ideals
by promoting, using and supporting Open Source, GNU and GPL'd Software.

Thread
Interactive UnixProgramma Computer Snc24 Mar
  • Re: Interactive UnixMicheal Mc Evoy24 Mar