List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Van Date:July 30 1999 3:55am
Subject:iODBC Permissions
View as plain text
This may be a stupid question, but, I fear it will come back to haunt me,
if I don't get it tuned.
I've got a FoxPro dbase attached with the MyODBC driver to an Access
dbase, and selects and queries work great, with the exception of the
performance of this pig.
I'm trying to delete some blank rows, and update a couple records, but,
the database is read-only with the DSN I've got connected.
Anyone out there with some experience dealing with this?
I can update fine on this dbase using the mysql client on the UNIX server.
Van

Linux rocks!!!   http://www.dedserius.com

iODBC PermissionsVan30 Jul