List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Robert D. Lang CEO Date:March 23 1999 10:03pm
Subject:Problem Solved Re: Duplicate Keys.
View as plain text
Exactly Thimble! One primary key over two fields. But no problem. As I already
wrote to Christian, the problem stemmed from a perl script we are using to input
data into the database ; not stating the host field with the primary key attribute.
I changed this and it now works fine. Thanks to all.

Sometimes I don't know who to contact, perl programmers or mysql programmers on
problems. This error message kept stating a sql can't write error. It was the
script not being able to input data. The mysql program was working fine.

--
Sincerely, Robert D. Lang
CEO

Thread
Duplicate Keys.Robert D. Lang CEO23 Mar
  • Re: Duplicate Keys.Christian Mack23 Mar
    • Re: Duplicate Keys.Thimble Smith23 Mar
  • Problem Solved Re: Duplicate Keys.Robert D. Lang CEO24 Mar