List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Christian Stocker Date:March 24 1999 12:03pm
Subject:Re: database backups
View as plain text
absolutely off topic... but isn't it useless to gzip a pgp-file? I thought
pgp-files are too randomized to be compressed... And would it be better to
first gzip the thing and then encrypt it...

sorry, it's really OT

chregu
---
everything else is futile...

> ----------

---
everything else is futile...

Thread
database backupsDavid Johnson23 Mar
  • Re: database backupsVivek Khera23 Mar
  • Re: database backupsPeter Carter23 Mar
Re: database backupsEd Carp23 Mar
  • Re: database backupsFraser MacKenzie23 Mar
    • Re: database backups(Martin Koistinen)23 Mar
  • Re: database backupsVivek Khera24 Mar
Re: database backupsEd Carp24 Mar
Re: database backupsEd Carp24 Mar
Re: database backupsChristian Stocker24 Mar