List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Michael Widenius Date:July 29 1999 6:42pm
Subject:Need Help: Compilation Error
View as plain text
>>>>> "Siriphen" == Siriphen Wikaisuksakul <phen@stripped>
> writes:

Siriphen> Dear Sir,

Siriphen> I found the error message when I compile mysql-3.23.1 on Digital Unix 4.0E
Siriphen> by the following:

Siriphen> In file included from mysql.cc:35:
Siriphen> /usr/include/term.h:1093: parse error before `512'
Siriphen> *** Exit 1
Siriphen> Stop.
Siriphen> *** Exit 1
Siriphen> Stop.
Siriphen> *** Exit 1
Siriphen> Stop.

Siriphen> How can I solve it?

Siriphen> Best Regards,
Siriphen> Phen.

Hi!

Please check the above line in /usr/include/term.h;  It's probably
some bug in the standard include files for the above line.

You can fix this by edit the above file and store it in
mysql-installation-directory/include

and then type make again.

Regards,
Monty
Thread
Need Help: Compilation ErrorSiriphen Wikaisuksakul9 Jul
  • Need Help: Compilation ErrorMichael Widenius29 Jul