List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Ryan Shrout Date:October 10 2001 3:29am
Subject:Re: Last try guys! What is with the Spawning processes??
View as plain text
Well, here are some quick stats on the server when its running:

Key Reads/Key Requests = 0.000936  (Cache hit = 99.999064%)
Queries/second = 129.574 (/hour = 466465.492)
Slow Queries/second = 0.000 (/hour = 0.000)
Uptime = 2 hr 49 min 23 sec

Are there any drawbacks to using InnoDB or DBD?  If they are really better,
why aren't they always used?

Ryan Shrout
Owner - Amdmb.com
http://www.amdmb.com/