List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Michael Widenius Date:March 24 1999 12:57pm
Subject:Make sure tables are unlocked
View as plain text
>>>>> "Roland" == Roland Carlsson <te8rolca@stripped> writes:

Roland> Hi!
Roland> I've got a javaservlet that locks a table to make a transaktion but now (during
> testing) i've got some problem which made the servlet never reached the unlock. Is there a
> way to make sure that the table unlocks after a couple of seconds??

Sorry, no.

Any way you can get the client to shut down the connection when the
above happens ?  (This will unlock your tables)

Regards,
Monty
Thread
Make sure tables are unlockedRoland Carlsson24 Mar
  • Make sure tables are unlockedMichael Widenius24 Mar
  • Re: Make sure tables are unlockedThimble Smith24 Mar