List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Paul DuBois Date:October 7 2001 12:51am
Subject:Re: Drop table problem
View as plain text
At 1:12 PM -0700 10/6/01, Rosyna wrote:
>Some reason I can't get the following code to run in one pass. (this
>is after the table "Student" Exists.
>drop table Student
>create table Student
>	Student_ID	int auto_increment not null,
>	Student_FName	varchar(25) NOT NULL,
>	Student_LName	varchar(25) NOT NULL,
>	Student_Phone	char(10),
>	primary key (Student_ID)

And the error message that you get is ... ?

>Rosyna Keller
>Technical Support/Holy Knight/Always needs a hug
>Unsanity: Unsane Tools for Insane People

Paul DuBois, paul@stripped
problem running mySQL installed by rpm on linux RH7Harry Sices6 Oct
  • RE: problem running mySQL installed by rpm on linux RH7Mike6 Oct
    • Drop table problemRosyna6 Oct
      • Re: Drop table problemPaul DuBois7 Oct
        • Re: Drop table problemRosyna7 Oct
          • Re: Drop table problemPaul DuBois7 Oct
      • RE: Drop table problemJoe Kaiping7 Oct