List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Van Date:July 29 1999 12:29am
Subject:Re: [Fwd: myodbc drivers for slackware linux]
View as plain text
Jay wrote:

> > Has anyone gotten an odbc driver for mysql compiled for linux slackware?
> >
> > I can install the binary distribution of mysql fine, and access it from windows
> > using the win95 drivers they provided. I can't compile the myodbc source
> > without a compiled and configured version of the source tree for mysql too.
> > Which I can't get, since it takes more virtual memory than I have on my box.
> > I really don't want to reinstall it with a larger swap area...
> >
> > Thanks!
Good question, Jay.  I'm about to start doing the same to my slackware
3.6 box with kernel 2.0.36 so I can connect using a FoxPro 5.0
application I need to port over to Access, then, to MySQL 3.22.24.
I won't have much for an hour, but, keep me posted if you get ahead of
me.
Van
Linux rocks!!!   http://www.dedserius.com
[Fwd: myodbc drivers for slackware linux]Jay29 Jul
  • Re: [Fwd: myodbc drivers for slackware linux]Van29 Jul
    • Re: [Fwd: myodbc drivers for slackware linux]Michael Widenius2 Aug
  • Re: [Fwd: myodbc drivers for slackware linux]Jay4 Aug
  • Re: [Fwd: myodbc drivers for slackware linux]Jay4 Aug