List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jonathan A. Zdziarski Date:March 23 1999 10:54pm
Subject:mySQL ODBC Emulator
View as plain text
Has anybody considered attacking the problem of ODBC from the server
perspective?  I would like to dabble at the idea of running a program on
the server that listened on a particular port and emulated some
widely-supported ODBC driver (for example oracle or a MS SQL server) by
translating the queries and passing them onto the database.

If anyone is interested in looking into this with me, please email me.

Thank you,

Jonathan A. Zdziarski
Sr. Systems Administrator
Netrail, inc.
888.NET.RAIL x240

Thread
mySQL ODBC EmulatorJonathan A. Zdziarski24 Mar
  • mySQL ODBC EmulatorMichael Widenius24 Mar
    • Re: mySQL ODBC EmulatorJonathan A. Zdziarski24 Mar