List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:System Administrator a.k.a. The Root of the Problem Date:September 27 2001 4:16pm
Subject:[TVirag@epcor.ca: MySQL status?]
View as plain text
I update to the current version of MySQL.  Why did this happen?

----- Forwarded message from "Virag, Thomas" <TVirag@stripped> -----

From: "Virag, Thomas" <TVirag@stripped>
To: "'root@stripped'" <root@stripped>
Subject: MySQL status?
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2001 09:44:50 -0600

Hello,

Do you have any news about when the MySQL database access will be back to
normal?

Thank you
Thomas Virag
Tel: 412-3659

If I connect as "tvirag" to the database "mercury" (as I used to) I get the
following message:

mysql> connect mercury;

Didn't find any fields in table 'associator'
Didn't find any fields in table 'audit'
Didn't find any fields in table 'codes'
Didn't find any fields in table 'contract'
Didn't find any fields in table 'hits'
Didn't find any fields in table 'journal'
Didn't find any fields in table 'product'
Didn't find any fields in table 'provider'
Didn't find any fields in table 'request'
Didn't find any fields in table 'session'
Didn't find any fields in table 'users'

----- End forwarded message -----

--
contact:
Dave Yadallee  NetLine 2000  The Edmonton Internet Service Company