List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Van Date:July 28 1999 12:17pm
Subject:Re: How about a PHP-sample? :) Was: Sample perl script
View as plain text
Magnus Hammar wrote:

> mysql
>
> Could someone write me a sample, in PHP3, on how I can put some data in a
> mySQL-database and how I can read it?
>
> And is there a place on the net where I can read more about how to do this
> in a simple way, that even I could understand? :-)
>
> Thanks.
> /Magnus Hammar

Magnus,
Download and install phpMyAdmin_1.4.2.  You'll have more PHP samples
than you'll ever need.
Van
Linux rocks!!!   http://www.dedserius.com
How about a PHP-sample? :) Was: Sample perl scriptMagnus Hammar28 Jul
  • Re: How about a PHP-sample? :) Was: Sample perl scriptVan28 Jul
    • Re: How about a PHP-sample? :) Was: Sample perl scriptRichard McLean28 Jul
  • Re: How about a PHP-sample? :) Was: Sample perl scriptBill Gerrard28 Jul
  • Re: How about a PHP-sample? :) Was: Sample perl scriptW Canaday29 Jul
Re: How about a PHP-sample? :) Was: Sample perl scriptMagnus Hammar28 Jul
Re: How about a PHP-sample? :) Was: Sample perl scriptMagnus Hammar30 Jul