List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:adam Date:September 13 2001 2:35am
Subject:Designing a recovery plan for MySQL
View as plain text
I got an idea and thought i would ask around about a recovery plan about
databases? Currently all i do is dump the databases on to a share on an
NT box thru a SMB share from the RH 7.1 Linux DB server. The NT box is a
Compaq CL1850 which is 2 Compaq 1850 server with a shared SCSI array.
The NT box is backed up on a 6 hour interval. I was just wondering any
other ideas.

Thread
Designing a recovery plan for MySQLadam13 Sep
  • Re: Designing a recovery plan for MySQLDan Nelson13 Sep
  • Re: Designing a recovery plan for MySQLJeremy Zawodny16 Sep