List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Amber@aspd.net Date:September 12 2001 4:39pm
Subject:Undefined symbol "strtoll"
View as plain text
I am getting some pretty odd errors from Mysql....it was running, hung up
while importing data, and has been fried since.  This is the exact error i
am getting:

# cd /usr/local/mysql
# bin/mysqld
/usr/libexec/ld-elf.so.1: bin/mysqld: Undefined symbol "strtoll"

I would GREATLY appreciate any help on this...i have looked through the
email archives, as well as the manuals and documentation, but seen nothing
to explain it.

I am desperately in need of assistance, as my webhost WAS located 2 doors
down from the Towers, and is no longer around....the servers are co-located
in California...but i am utterly on my own now for server administration.

Amber

Thread
Can't get MySQL to use available memory (performance very slow)Joe Kaiping12 Sep
  • Re: Can't get MySQL to use available memory (performance very slow)Dan Nelson12 Sep
    • RE: Can't get MySQL to use available memory (performance very slow)Joe Kaiping12 Sep
      • Undefined symbol "strtoll"Amber@aspd.net12 Sep
RE: Can't get MySQL to use available memory (performance very slow)Kent Hoover12 Sep