List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Derick H Siddoway Date:July 27 1999 4:47pm
Subject:Re: New hard drive systems
View as plain text
Well, you know what they say:  If you have to ask, you can't afford it.

I can't find anything on cost, anyone else have any luck?

sinisa@stripped wrote:
> Hi everybody!
> I have just found out the latest in hard drive storage systems.
> This is ideal for those of you who need a huge capacity and highest
> possible speed, coupled with security and latest in tape backup.
> IBM has come out with a system which starts at 420 Gb of storage and
> goes up to 11 terabytes.
> Read about it at:
> Sinisa

Please check "" before
posting. To request this thread, e-mail mysql-thread8518@stripped

e-mail mysql-unsubscribe@stripped instead.

New hard drive systemssinisa27 Jul
  • Re: New hard drive systemsjim kraai27 Jul
  • Re: New hard drive systemsSasha Pachev27 Jul
    • Re: New hard drive systemsKevin Ying28 Jul
Re: New hard drive systemsDerick H Siddoway27 Jul