List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Gerald Clark Date:September 10 2001 4:31pm
Subject:Re: sqld core dump after power failure
View as plain text
Did you try deleting the mysql.sock before starting the server?
fsck seems to have changed its file type.

--
Gerald L. Clark
gerald_clark@stripped

Thread
sqld core dump after power failureKatrina Maffey10 Sep
  • Re: sqld core dump after power failureGerald Clark10 Sep
  • Re: sqld core dump after power failureKatrina Maffey17 Sep