List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Robert D. Lang CEO Date:March 23 1999 8:28pm
Subject:Duplicate Keys.
View as plain text
Dear Mysql Users:  I have two primary keys in a mysql table called, " user."
They are for host and user fields. I am having a conflict with regards to
updating due to this. I need to remove one of the primary keys so I do not have
a conflict when writing to the database mysql.

The error message is: mysql::st execute failed: Can't write, duplicate key in
table 'user.

I am new to mysql, so I am asking what is the command line needed to remove a
primary key from a field?

--
Sincerely, Robert D. Lang
CEO

Thread
Duplicate Keys.Robert D. Lang CEO23 Mar
  • Re: Duplicate Keys.Christian Mack23 Mar
    • Re: Duplicate Keys.Thimble Smith23 Mar
  • Problem Solved Re: Duplicate Keys.Robert D. Lang CEO24 Mar