List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Gerald Clark Date:September 4 2001 4:47pm
Subject:Re: weird error that I have not encountered in 2 years
View as plain text
I'll bet somebody did a
cat afile > /usr/local/mysql/bin/mysql
instead of
cat afile | /usr/local/mysql/bin/mysql

That is why you should not be doing stuff as root.

--
Gerald L. Clark
gerald_clark@stripped

Thread
weird error that I have not encountered in 2 yearschristopher sagayam31 Aug
  • Re: weird error that I have not encountered in 2 yearsLezz Giles1 Sep
  • Re: weird error that I have not encountered in 2 yearschristopher sagayam1 Sep
    • Re: weird error that I have not encountered in 2 yearss . keeling1 Sep
  • Re: weird error that I have not encountered in 2 yearsGerald Clark4 Sep