List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Gerald Clark Date:September 4 2001 2:39pm
Subject:Re: MySQL Data problem...
View as plain text
ISD and ISM files are not portable across platforms.
THe proper way to transfer these files is to mysqldump the database, and
run the output through mysql on the target machine.

MYD and MYI files, however are platform independant.
You could also convert to this format before copying to a new machine.