List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Chris Date:March 11 1999 11:09pm
Subject:Re: Database Synchronization Methods?
View as plain text
Better yet, doesn't mysql support this type of logging (And it only logs
SQL statements that actually modify the database).

--Chris

> >	I'm wondering if SQL supports some "native" method for
> >synchronizing two databases with identical structures.  As I
>
> You could write a log from your PC application that writes your
> alterations as SQL statements. Then just run these against the "remote"
> db.

Thread
Database Synchronization Methods?(John "Chris" Wren)11 Mar
Re: Database Synchronization Methods?Fred Lindberg11 Mar
  • Re: Database Synchronization Methods?(John "Chris" Wren)11 Mar
Re: Database Synchronization Methods?Fred Lindberg11 Mar
  • Re: Database Synchronization Methods?Chris12 Mar
    • Re: Database Synchronization Methods?Christian Mack13 Mar