List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Paul DuBois Date:August 26 2001 3:01am
Subject:Re: Error
View as plain text
At 11:24 PM +0100 8/25/01, Carlos Pereira wrote:
>Hi,
>
>You are missing the ; at the end of the SQL statement
>try $query = "SELECT * FROM question WHERE answer<>'1' AND id>250 ORDER BY
>id;";
>instead of $query = "SELECT * FROM question WHERE answer<>'1' AND id>250
>ORDER BY id";

No.  A semicolon statement terminator is a mysql convention, and is
not needed when issuing queries from within an API.  For some APIs,
it will even cause queries to fail.

An error from the table handler may indicate a more serious problem,
perhaps requiring a table repair.

--
Paul DuBois, paul@stripped
Thread