List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Gerald Clark Date:August 17 2001 6:02pm
Subject:Re: mysql optional file (my.cnf) problem
View as plain text
The server doesn't look for a users .my.cnf.
This would only be useful for the client programs.

--
Gerald L. Clark
gerald_clark@stripped

Thread
mysql optional file (my.cnf) problemFai17 Aug
  • Re: mysql optional file (my.cnf) problemGerald Clark17 Aug
  • Re: mysql optional file (my.cnf) problemPhilip Mak17 Aug