List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Steve Edberg Date:August 16 2001 9:35pm
Subject:Re: Opps: Proper Case NOT lower case
View as plain text
If by 'proper case' you mean what I call 'title case' - First word
capitalized, conjunctions etc. in lower case, last word capitalized -
I posted a PHP script for just that a few days ago:

http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=php-general&m=99778991424637&q=raw

It sounds like you're using PHP - version 4, I hope.

	-steve

--
| Steve Edberg                           University of California, Davis |