List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Thimble Smith Date:July 23 1999 9:38pm
Subject:Re: mysql installation
View as plain text
At 17:29, 19990723, Stuart D Jackson wrote:
>then there are a bunch of errors complaining about syntax and parse errors
>in /usr/include/term.h.  If anyone knows what is going on, I could really
>use the help.  Thanks a lot.

In general, Solaris has a bad C compiler, I think.  If you get the
gcc binaries you'll do better.  Or maybe there are egcs binaries
somewhere?  That would be your best option, I think.  I know that
TcX uses Solaris with egcs, so that's going to be a good combination.

Tim
Thread
mysql installationStuart D Jackson24 Jul
  • Re: mysql installationThimble Smith24 Jul
    • Re: mysql installationSanjeeb K Bhuyan24 Jul
      • Re: mysql installationelble24 Jul
        • Re: mysql installationSanjeeb K Bhuyan24 Jul
Re: mysql installationPaul DuBois24 Jul