List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Gerald Clark Date:August 14 2001 6:18pm
Subject:Re: Local Sockets vs TCP
View as plain text
These scripts should not be creating their own sockets.
The should be connecting to the one socket that the mysql server creates.

--
Gerald L. Clark
gerald_clark@stripped

Thread
Local Sockets vs TCPHans Zaunere14 Aug
  • Re: Local Sockets vs TCPGerald Clark14 Aug
  • Re: Local Sockets vs TCPHans Zaunere14 Aug
  • Re: Local Sockets vs TCPGerald Clark14 Aug
  • Re: Local Sockets vs TCPHans Zaunere14 Aug
    • Re: Local Sockets vs TCPChristian Jaeger15 Aug
Re: Local Sockets vs TCPHans Zaunere15 Aug
  • Re: Local Sockets vs TCPHans Zaunere15 Aug
  • Re: Local Sockets vs TCPChristian Jaeger16 Aug