List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Sasha Pachev Date:July 23 1999 3:35am
Subject:Re: Schema Generator
View as plain text
Bradley Glonka wrote:
> Hi there
> Does anyone know of a schema generator that will produce SQL for table
> creation.  I really like the idea of laying out a database visually and
> seeing how the tables relate to one another.
> I'd preffer one for *NIX but will take what I can get.  I have not been
> able to locate something like this.  I think Oracle has something called
> "Oracle Designer"  I'm sure its not cheap.
> I'd preffer low or no cost software.  I've looked in the mysql contrib
> files but did not find much.  I've also done an internet search and come
> up empty handed.
> Thanks
> Brad

My CGI++ can infer schemas from HTML forms. You still have to write code
(in C++), but you can decorate it with nice macros. If interested, pick
it from

Sasha Pachev
Why this index?Steven Roussey23 Jul
  • Re: Why this index?Paul DuBois23 Jul
    • RE: Why this index?Steven Roussey23 Jul
      • Re: Why this index?Thimble Smith23 Jul
        • RE: Why this index?Steven Roussey23 Jul
      • RE: Why this index?Michael Widenius2 Aug
  • Schema GeneratorBradley Glonka23 Jul
    • Re: Schema GeneratorMicheal Mc Evoy23 Jul
    • Re: Schema GeneratorSasha Pachev23 Jul
  • Why this index?sinisa23 Jul