List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Martin Edelius Date:July 22 1999 12:36pm
Subject:SV: Sub-select
View as plain text
Hmmm.. The latest version of MySQL is (afaik) 3.23-alpha as of now.
Check out where you'll find it.
Be forewarned though, this is an alpha and as the site says "this
version is in heavy development and may have bugs in the new features
introduced in this version. It may also change in incompatible ways
between versions. It does however pass our standard test suits so it
should not be completely broken :)"

Best regards,
Martin Edelius

Spirex Digital Design