List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Gerald Clark Date:July 26 2001 4:47pm
Subject:Re: Moved MySQL to new machine.
View as plain text
13 is access denied.
Your /var/lib/mysql ( Or whatever ) is owned by root, and mysql can not
create a new directory.

--
Gerald L. Clark
gerald_clark@stripped

Thread
Moved MySQL to new machine.Jeremy26 Jul
  • Re: Moved MySQL to new machine.Gerald Clark26 Jul
    • Re: Moved MySQL to new machine.Sommai Fongnamthip27 Jul
  • Re: Moved MySQL to new machine.Stefan Hinz26 Jul