List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Daevid Vincent Date:March 22 1999 10:05pm
Subject:Appending to a SET()
View as plain text
I can't find any examples of appending a new value to a set list...

I see examples of SELECT, but how can I have a table field like so:

  optional SET('Beta','Info'),   # They can be multiple ones. Beta Program,
Requests Info

then I insert 'Info' into the table, and later the person wishes to be on the
'Beta' program, how do I append that?

Do I have to perform a query to get what's there and then insert the two
together, or is there a way to "OR" or "AND" some bits or something so that I
can just append the new set parameter without knowing what was there before?

ÐÆ5IÐ         What is http://TheMatrix.com

Thread
selecting the ENUM valuesChris Cochella22 Mar
  • Re: selecting the ENUM valuesThimble Smith22 Mar
  • Appending to a SET()Daevid Vincent22 Mar
    • Re: Appending to a SET()Paul DuBois22 Mar
  • Binary type? True/False, Yes/No, On/OffDaevid Vincent23 Mar
    • Re: Binary type? True/False, Yes/No, On/OffMicheal Mc Evoy23 Mar