List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Ed Carp Date:March 22 1999 9:22pm
Subject:Re: What sources/url for Mysql/PHP3 with RedHat 5.2/Apache
View as plain text
>I just got Redhat Linux 5.2 installed
>and want to install PHP3 and MYsql... ( and possibly GD )
>
>I've been off the PHP3 / MYsql lists for awhile and am
>unsure what URLs, RPMs, sources,etc to
>go to for the best install result.
>
>Is it best to stick with RPMs or use available Tarballs?
>
>I (think) want to use both with the stock version of Apache (in RH 5.2)

I've got the same situation.  I just got the gzipped tar file off mysql.com
and did a "make;make install" or whatever the installation instructions said
to do, it worked great.  I'm running MySQL 3.22.19a under RH 5.2

Thread
What sources/url for Mysql/PHP3 with RedHat 5.2/ApacheJohn22 Mar
RE: What sources/url for Mysql/PHP3 with RedHat 5.2/ApacheGreg Kelley22 Mar
Re: What sources/url for Mysql/PHP3 with RedHat 5.2/ApacheEd Carp22 Mar