List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Greg Kelley Date:March 22 1999 9:21pm
Subject:RE: What sources/url for Mysql/PHP3 with RedHat 5.2/Apache
View as plain text
The latest MySQL RPM installed just fine under Redhat 5.2 but I had to get
the binary package and compile the latest PHP3 as an Apache Module (as the
RPM package is a few versions behind).  Everything is working fine.

I got latest MySQL v3.22.20a-1from http://www.buoy.com/mysql/

PHP v3.0.7 came from http://www.php.net/download-php.php3