List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:John Date:March 22 1999 8:30pm
Subject:What sources/url for Mysql/PHP3 with RedHat 5.2/Apache
View as plain text
Hi all,

I just got Redhat Linux 5.2 installed
and want to install PHP3 and MYsql... ( and possibly GD )

I've been off the PHP3 / MYsql lists for awhile and am
unsure what URLs, RPMs, sources,etc to
go to for the best install result.

Is it best to stick with RPMs or use available Tarballs?

I (think) want to use both with the stock version of Apache (in RH 5.2)

Thanks in advance for any advice / urls you can offer.

John
Thread
What sources/url for Mysql/PHP3 with RedHat 5.2/ApacheJohn22 Mar
RE: What sources/url for Mysql/PHP3 with RedHat 5.2/ApacheGreg Kelley22 Mar
Re: What sources/url for Mysql/PHP3 with RedHat 5.2/ApacheEd Carp22 Mar