List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Chris Cochella Date:March 22 1999 8:44pm
Subject:selecting the ENUM values
View as plain text
I am trying to select the list of values and indexes for an ENUM
datatype.  I am then using this key-value list to populate a pull down.

I cannot find this mentioned in the manual.

Thank you in advance for any help.

Chris

--
Chris Cochella

801-487-4783 (tel & fax)
cochella@stripped

Thread
selecting the ENUM valuesChris Cochella22 Mar
  • Re: selecting the ENUM valuesThimble Smith22 Mar
  • Appending to a SET()Daevid Vincent22 Mar
    • Re: Appending to a SET()Paul DuBois22 Mar
  • Binary type? True/False, Yes/No, On/OffDaevid Vincent23 Mar
    • Re: Binary type? True/False, Yes/No, On/OffMicheal Mc Evoy23 Mar