List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Gerald Clark Date:July 13 2001 6:56pm
Subject:Re: Update problems
View as plain text
You don't supply enough information to even guess what the problem is.
What hardware/software are you running?
What is the MySQL version?
Was this a binary package, or did you compile it?
What compiler did you use?
What are you using to do the update?
How do you know it failed?
Did you check the logs?