List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Martin Edelius Date:July 21 1999 7:56am
Subject:SV: pricing
View as plain text
Could we all please just let this thread die now? I think we're getting
off the original topic by quite a margin and are heading for one of the
most infected debates in the on-line community; "which OS sucks and
which doesn't?" And apparantly some of the l33t d00dz found their way to
this list... 8)

Let's all just go back to insightful comments, helpful advices and the
occasional RTFM. 9)

Best regards,
Martin Edelius

Spirex Digital Design