List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Gerald Clark Date:July 12 2001 1:10pm
Subject:Re: LOCK TABLE/automatic repair function
View as plain text
The table not locke error occures when you have issued a lock tables
command, and then access a table not included in the lock tables call.

You must lock all tables you intend to access between the lock and
unlock calls.

--
Gerald L. Clark
gerald_clark@stripped

Thread
LOCK TABLE/automatic repair functionWerner Stuerenburg12 Jul
  • Re: LOCK TABLE/automatic repair functionGerald Clark12 Jul