List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Gerald Clark Date:July 11 2001 5:24pm
Subject:Re: How to connect mysql server (on unix) by using win2000??
View as plain text

zosen wrote:

> Hi!friend
>        I use win2000 and IIS as web server.and I have a Freebsd mysql
> server.I want to connect the mysql server under the win2000.What shall I do?
> and how the web page (in win200) can use the my mysql server(on freebsd)??
> Thanks!!
>
> zosen

Assuming your web server supports MySQL, you just have to specify the
host to be the freebsd machine instead of localhost when you connect.

MySQL must, of course, have granted privileges to the web server.

--
Gerald L. Clark
gerald_clark@stripped

Thread
How to connect mysql server (on unix) by using win2000??zosen11 Jul
  • Re: How to connect mysql server (on unix) by using win2000??Gerald Clark11 Jul
Re: How to connect mysql server (on unix) by using win2000??zosen12 Jul
  • Re: How to connect mysql server (on unix) by using win2000??Michael Tam12 Jul
  • Re: How to connect mysql server (on unix) by using win2000??Gerald Clark12 Jul