List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Gerald Clark Date:July 11 2001 1:56pm
Subject:Re: Solaris
View as plain text
I agree that answer was rude, and uncalledfor, but you won't inspire
others to help by being rude in return.

The RPM files age generated by people using Linux.
If Solaris has a packaging routine, and someone compiles if for your
version of Solaris, it will probably be found on mysql.com.

If you can't find one, look for a binary tarball for your
hardware/OS-VERSION.

Mike Jimenez wrote:

> I understand completely and Mysql is not a database, Its a database server
> that I already have multiple servers running. I asked this question because
> I was curious to know if a package for Solaris exist like one Does for
> Linux.
> If you are just going to be sarcastic to people who ask questions on the
> list like they are suppose to then maybe you should un-subscribe.
>
> Mike

Gerald L. Clark
gerald_clark@stripped

Thread
SolarisMike Jimenez10 Jul
  • Re: SolarisSteve Brazill10 Jul
    • RE: SolarisMike Jimenez10 Jul
      • Re: SolarisSteve Brazill10 Jul
      • RE: SolarisRavi Raman10 Jul
        • Re: SolarisSteve Brazill10 Jul
          • RE: SolarisMike Jimenez10 Jul
    • ./configure errorRe: Solarissherzod ruzmetov10 Jul
      • Re: ./configure errorRe: SolarisII Alan W. Rateliff10 Jul
RE: SolarisMike Jimenez10 Jul
  • Re: SolarisGerald Clark11 Jul
    • Re: SolarisJames Fidell11 Jul