List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:BAUMEISTER Alexandre Date:July 5 2001 4:49pm
Subject:Re[2]: Proposition: Attach a comment to each connection
View as plain text
Bonjour Scott,

SH> Beyond  that, you can already accomplish 90% of what you'd want by
SH> simply  coding  your queries as "/* Comment */ SELECT ...", and so
SH> on.  For connections which are not currently running a query, this
SH> won't  work  -  but  in my experience, you usually don't care much
SH> about connections which aren't currently running a query.

  A really good idea !!!

  Is  the  /*  comment .... */ shown in the "Info" column when you run
  'mysqladmin process' ? Or is it showing only the Query itself ?

  I have to test that.

  Regards,
  Alex.

Thread
size of a tablekarel pitra2 Jul
  • Proposition: Attach a comment to each connectionBAUMEISTER Alexandre2 Jul
Re: Proposition: Attach a comment to each connectionD'Arcy Rittich2 Jul
Re: Proposition: Attach a comment to each connectionSiomara Pantarotto2 Jul
  • Re: Proposition: Attach a comment to each connectionD'Arcy Rittich2 Jul
Re: Proposition: Attach a comment to each connectionAlexandre BAUMEISTER4 Jul
  • Re[2]: Proposition: Attach a comment to each connectionWerner Stuerenburg5 Jul
    • Re[3]: Proposition: Attach a comment to each connectionWerner Stuerenburg5 Jul
      • different subdir for databaseJaime Teng5 Jul
        • Re: different subdir for databaseJeremy Zawodny5 Jul
          • RE: different subdir for databaseChris Bolt5 Jul
          • Re: different subdir for databaseJan Muszynski5 Jul
        • Re: different subdir for databaseMiguel Angel Sol√≥rzano5 Jul
      • Re[4]: Proposition: Attach a comment to each connectionBAUMEISTER Alexandre5 Jul
    • Re[3]: Proposition: Attach a comment to each connectionBAUMEISTER Alexandre5 Jul
  • Re: Re[4]: Proposition: Attach a comment to each connectionAnsgar Becker5 Jul
    • Re[6]: Proposition: Attach a comment to each connectionBAUMEISTER Alexandre5 Jul
  • Re: Proposition: Attach a comment to each connectionJustin Farnsworth5 Jul
    • Re[2]: Proposition: Attach a comment to each connectionBAUMEISTER Alexandre5 Jul
  • Re: Proposition: Attach a comment to each connectionJustin Farnsworth5 Jul
RE: Proposition: Attach a comment to each connectionScott Hess5 Jul
  • Re[2]: Proposition: Attach a comment to each connectionBAUMEISTER Alexandre5 Jul
Re[2]: Proposition: Attach a comment to each connectionBAUMEISTER Alexandre5 Jul
Re: Proposition: Attach a comment to each connectionJustin Farnsworth5 Jul
Re[5]: Proposition: Attach a comment to each connectionWerner Stuerenburg6 Jul
Re[5]: Proposition: Attach a comment to each connectionWerner Stuerenburg6 Jul