List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:BAUMEISTER Alexandre Date:July 5 2001 9:38am
Subject:Re[6]: Proposition: Attach a comment to each connection
View as plain text
>>   The  only  thing I would like is to be able to attach a comment to a
>>   connection  id  which  could be returned by the "mysqladmin process"
>>   command.  And  something  that  would not add more load to Mysql nor
>>   more coding in the client.

AB> Yes!! Great idea. This would be helpful for hosters with many
AB> client-connectors to identify them. It could contain for example the name of
AB> the client-application ("useragent"), client-OS and some version-info. i
AB> think 100 chars will do.

  It   would be some char where you can put any comment you would like
  depending on your needs.

  Regards,
  Alex.

Thread
size of a tablekarel pitra2 Jul
  • Proposition: Attach a comment to each connectionBAUMEISTER Alexandre2 Jul
Re: Proposition: Attach a comment to each connectionD'Arcy Rittich2 Jul
Re: Proposition: Attach a comment to each connectionSiomara Pantarotto2 Jul
  • Re: Proposition: Attach a comment to each connectionD'Arcy Rittich2 Jul
Re: Proposition: Attach a comment to each connectionAlexandre BAUMEISTER4 Jul
  • Re[2]: Proposition: Attach a comment to each connectionWerner Stuerenburg5 Jul
    • Re[3]: Proposition: Attach a comment to each connectionWerner Stuerenburg5 Jul
      • different subdir for databaseJaime Teng5 Jul
        • Re: different subdir for databaseJeremy Zawodny5 Jul
          • RE: different subdir for databaseChris Bolt5 Jul
          • Re: different subdir for databaseJan Muszynski5 Jul
        • Re: different subdir for databaseMiguel Angel Sol√≥rzano5 Jul
      • Re[4]: Proposition: Attach a comment to each connectionBAUMEISTER Alexandre5 Jul
    • Re[3]: Proposition: Attach a comment to each connectionBAUMEISTER Alexandre5 Jul
  • Re: Re[4]: Proposition: Attach a comment to each connectionAnsgar Becker5 Jul
    • Re[6]: Proposition: Attach a comment to each connectionBAUMEISTER Alexandre5 Jul
  • Re: Proposition: Attach a comment to each connectionJustin Farnsworth5 Jul
    • Re[2]: Proposition: Attach a comment to each connectionBAUMEISTER Alexandre5 Jul
  • Re: Proposition: Attach a comment to each connectionJustin Farnsworth5 Jul
RE: Proposition: Attach a comment to each connectionScott Hess5 Jul
  • Re[2]: Proposition: Attach a comment to each connectionBAUMEISTER Alexandre5 Jul
Re[2]: Proposition: Attach a comment to each connectionBAUMEISTER Alexandre5 Jul
Re: Proposition: Attach a comment to each connectionJustin Farnsworth5 Jul
Re[5]: Proposition: Attach a comment to each connectionWerner Stuerenburg6 Jul
Re[5]: Proposition: Attach a comment to each connectionWerner Stuerenburg6 Jul