List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:BAUMEISTER Alexandre Date:July 5 2001 8:10am
Subject:Re[4]: Proposition: Attach a comment to each connection
View as plain text
Bonjour Werner,

>> Am I naive or is this a viable proposition?

WS> Oh, I see, you would like to connect this information with the
WS> pid, right? I wouldn't know how to do that. How do you get a pid?
WS> Is this something MySQL could provide?

  No, not with the pid.

  With  the  number  of places from where sql queries are executed and
  the  number  on different queries, it's not always easy to find from
  where a query, which is for example locking Mysql, as been executed.

  The  only  thing I would like is to be able to attach a comment to a
  connection  id  which  could be returned by the "mysqladmin process"
  command.  And  something  that  would not add more load to Mysql nor
  more coding in the client.

  Regards,
  Alex.

Thread
size of a tablekarel pitra2 Jul
  • Proposition: Attach a comment to each connectionBAUMEISTER Alexandre2 Jul
Re: Proposition: Attach a comment to each connectionD'Arcy Rittich2 Jul
Re: Proposition: Attach a comment to each connectionSiomara Pantarotto2 Jul
  • Re: Proposition: Attach a comment to each connectionD'Arcy Rittich2 Jul
Re: Proposition: Attach a comment to each connectionAlexandre BAUMEISTER4 Jul
  • Re[2]: Proposition: Attach a comment to each connectionWerner Stuerenburg5 Jul
    • Re[3]: Proposition: Attach a comment to each connectionWerner Stuerenburg5 Jul
      • different subdir for databaseJaime Teng5 Jul
        • Re: different subdir for databaseJeremy Zawodny5 Jul
          • RE: different subdir for databaseChris Bolt5 Jul
          • Re: different subdir for databaseJan Muszynski5 Jul
        • Re: different subdir for databaseMiguel Angel Sol√≥rzano5 Jul
      • Re[4]: Proposition: Attach a comment to each connectionBAUMEISTER Alexandre5 Jul
    • Re[3]: Proposition: Attach a comment to each connectionBAUMEISTER Alexandre5 Jul
  • Re: Re[4]: Proposition: Attach a comment to each connectionAnsgar Becker5 Jul
    • Re[6]: Proposition: Attach a comment to each connectionBAUMEISTER Alexandre5 Jul
  • Re: Proposition: Attach a comment to each connectionJustin Farnsworth5 Jul
    • Re[2]: Proposition: Attach a comment to each connectionBAUMEISTER Alexandre5 Jul
  • Re: Proposition: Attach a comment to each connectionJustin Farnsworth5 Jul
RE: Proposition: Attach a comment to each connectionScott Hess5 Jul
  • Re[2]: Proposition: Attach a comment to each connectionBAUMEISTER Alexandre5 Jul
Re[2]: Proposition: Attach a comment to each connectionBAUMEISTER Alexandre5 Jul
Re: Proposition: Attach a comment to each connectionJustin Farnsworth5 Jul
Re[5]: Proposition: Attach a comment to each connectionWerner Stuerenburg6 Jul
Re[5]: Proposition: Attach a comment to each connectionWerner Stuerenburg6 Jul