List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Gerald Clark Date:July 2 2001 7:07pm
Subject:Re: restoring a database on nt4
View as plain text
Run your transaction log against the restored database.

--
Gerald L. Clark
gerald_clark@stripped

Thread
restoring a database on nt4Pete Kuczynski2 Jul
  • Re: restoring a database on nt4Gerald Clark2 Jul
  • Re: restoring a database on nt4Pete Kuczynski2 Jul
  • Re: restoring a database on nt4Gerald Clark3 Jul