List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Gerald Clark Date:July 2 2001 1:21pm
Subject:Re: ORDER BY DESC, missing rows
View as plain text
I doubt this is a MySQL problem.  You are probly not indexing properly,
and you are always missing one or two entries, but only notice it with
the DESC option.

--
Gerald L. Clark
gerald_clark@stripped

Thread
ORDER BY DESC, missing rowsPat Malone30 Jun
  • Re: ORDER BY DESC, missing rowsGerald Clark2 Jul