List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Van Date:July 20 1999 12:05am
Subject:Re: http authorization via php3
View as plain text
> However, I have since switched to using mod_auth_mysql as that has the
> advantage of doing mysql-based authentication from the .htaccess files,
> so also protecting images and other non-php-files in the directory.
>
> --
> Louis van Dompselaar                        louis@stripped
> Raster / Site by Site     Franciscusweg 341, 1216 SL  Hilversum
> Tel: 035 622 1313  fax: 035 622 0606  http://www.sitebysite.nl/
Louis,
Are you doing this with direct authentication to mysql.user?
I'd love to do this, since Monty has indicated the logged in user could
manipulate their password.
Van
Linux rocks!!!   http://www.dedserius.com
http authorization via php3Joel Palenychka19 Jul
  • Re: http authorization via php3Louis van Dompselaar19 Jul
  • Re: http authorization via php3Joel Palenychka20 Jul
  • Re: http authorization via php3Van20 Jul
  • Re: http authorization via php3Louis van Dompselaar20 Jul