List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Van Date:July 20 1999 12:05am
Subject:Re: http authorization via php3
View as plain text
> However, I have since switched to using mod_auth_mysql as that has the
> advantage of doing mysql-based authentication from the .htaccess files,
> so also protecting images and other non-php-files in the directory.
> --
> Louis van Dompselaar                        louis@stripped
> Raster / Site by Site     Franciscusweg 341, 1216 SL  Hilversum
> Tel: 035 622 1313  fax: 035 622 0606
Are you doing this with direct authentication to mysql.user?
I'd love to do this, since Monty has indicated the logged in user could
manipulate their password.
Linux rocks!!!
http authorization via php3Joel Palenychka19 Jul
  • Re: http authorization via php3Louis van Dompselaar19 Jul
  • Re: http authorization via php3Joel Palenychka20 Jul
  • Re: http authorization via php3Van20 Jul
  • Re: http authorization via php3Louis van Dompselaar20 Jul