List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Philip Thomas Date:July 19 1999 11:31pm
Subject:MySQL and Coldfusion on Windows and Solaris Platform ?
View as plain text
I am just curious, has anyone in here sucessfully deployed Coldfusion with
MySQL as the backend database server ?

 Philip Thomas / Jr. Developer
 Kids' World Network, Incorporated
 Email: phil@stripped
 WWW  : http://www.kwn.com/team/phil
 Voice: + (831) 648-3009
 Fax  : + (831) 648-3094
 PO Box 8759 Monterey, CA 93943-8759 USA

If you have received this email in error please notify our network manager
at noc@stripped. Thank you.

"Until one is committed, there is a hesitancy, the chance to draw back,
always
ineffectiveness, concerning all acts of initiative (and creation). There is
one
elementary truth the ignorance of which kills countless ideas and splendid
plans:
that 'the moment one definitely commits oneself, then providence moves
too.' All sorts of things occur to help one that would never otherwise have
occurred. A whole stream of events issues from the decision, raising in
ones favor
all manner of unforeseen incidents and meetings and material assistance
which no
one could have dreamed would have come their way. 'Whatever you can do or
dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power and magic in it.'Begin
it now.
(Johann Wolfgang von Goethe)

Thread
MySQL and Coldfusion on Windows and Solaris Platform ?Philip Thomas20 Jul