List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Gerald Clark Date:June 28 2001 1:37pm
Subject:Re: Problem in Using two web servers
View as plain text
This is really quite basic.
Server B must be running with PHP and mysql support.
It connects to mysqld on server A, which must have granted the proper
privileges to server B

--
Gerald L. Clark
gerald_clark@stripped

Thread
Problem in Using two web serversManeet Puri28 Jun
  • Re: Problem in Using two web serversGerald Clark28 Jun