List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Paul DuBois Date:July 19 1999 9:27pm
Subject:Re: pricing
View as plain text
At 4:03 PM -0500 7/19/99, Robert Semenoff wrote:
> [...]

That's an interesting point of view.

You seem to be saying that it's better economic policy to spend more and
not less.  I'm sure I must be misunderstanding something, though, because
to me, what you've written sounds like it came straight from the Redmond
PR department.

--
Paul DuBois, paul@stripped
Thread
pricingWhiteMoor Studio19 Jul
  • Re: pricingPaul DuBois19 Jul
  • Re: pricingSasha Pachev19 Jul
  • Retrieving & Storing imagesNolberto Rojas Gil19 Jul
  • Re: pricingFred Read20 Jul
  • pricingsinisa20 Jul
  • Re: pricingTechnische Dienst21 Jul
Re: pricingRobert Semenoff19 Jul