List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Gerald Clark Date:June 21 2001 4:15pm
Subject:Re: make install
View as plain text
I don't recall you identifying the file you are installing from, but
it sounds like a source file, not a binary file.

Michael Kirschenbaum wrote:

> That did not work.  I am doing a clean install by following the
> instructions from http://www.mysql.com/doc/I/n/Installing_binary.html.
> Did I miss something?
>
> -Mike

Gerald L. Clark
gerald_clark@stripped

Thread
make installMichael Kirschenbaum21 Jun
  • Re: make installSebastiaan J.A. Kamp21 Jun
    • RE: make installMichael Kirschenbaum21 Jun
      • Re: make installGerald Clark21 Jun
      • Somebody kindly get me off this listAngela Neff21 Jun
        • Alternate database handlers / testsUnknown Sender5 Jul
          • Re: Alternate database handlers / testsJeremy Zawodny5 Jul
            • Re: Alternate database handlers / testsSinisa Milivojevic6 Jul
        • Re: Somebody kindly get me off this listUnknown Sender15 Jul
      • Re: Somebody kindly get me off this listVan21 Jun
        • Re: Somebody kindly get me off this listBarry C. Hawkins21 Jun