List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Mario Kent Date:June 19 2001 11:27pm
Subject:Version question: -log & no -log ?
View as plain text
I installed 3.23.38 from source on a linux server, a status simply says:
Server version: 3.23.38
Now, I just installed 3.23.39 from source on another linux server and it
displays:
Server version: 3.23.39-log

I want to know what the -log means and how it got in there.

[In order to get this message to post I must work in a few keywords, so I'll
just mention that this message has nothing to do with a query or a specific
table, but it is in reference to the MySQL database server, which of course
speaks sql ;]
Thread
Version question: -log & no -log ?Mario Kent20 Jun
  • Re: Version question: -log & no -log ?Paul DuBois20 Jun