List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Thomas Booms EDV Date:July 18 1999 10:45pm
Subject:Problem with execution time
View as plain text
Hallo,

I'm working on a project which accesses mysql on a web site. On this
website users can search for travels within germany into the whole wide
world. There are daily average 1.5 million records which are splitted in
several tables named like the short names of air ports. Today I've made
an index to flight dates and hoped, that the search speed increased.

My problem is this message:
"Fatal error: Maximum execution time exceeded in <module>"

This problem comes only with the web browser. I'm working with Netscape
4.6. I don't have experience with other browsers like IE because I'm
developing under Linux.

Do you have some good ideas to eliminate this problem?

Thanks a lot in advance for your constructive help.

Thomas

Thread
Problem with execution timeThomas Booms EDV19 Jul
  • Problem with execution timesinisa19 Jul